Monday, April 1, 2013

His Grace, My Weakness

I've been sailing through struggling with my National Boards lately.  I have reached the edge of my abilities and yet it is still so distant from the National Board standard.  I was washing dishes (because seriously people, I have to do something that I know I can do well) and I was feeling consumed with my insufficiency.  And then God spoke to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

I am rejoicing, my friends.  Rejoicing because I have come to realize my weaknesses.  I know where Susan ends.  Anything that comes after is pure God.  It was God to begin with, as this is His talent in me.  His plan and purpose for my life.  But from here on out, it's 100% God.  Amen.  "Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in my weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.

I don't know what struggles you are going through right now.  But take solace in the fact that His grace is sufficient.  If you need prayer right now, click on the pic of the hands on the right side of the screen.  I am also available to pray, but I can't promise how long it will take me to see the message.

where Glory meets my suffering