How to keep your children entertained in a parked car for an hour, in the snow:
1. Tell them to breathe on the windows (all of them) and fog them up. Believe me, it's so much fun.
2. Turn on the magic (defrost) button and watch your fog magically disappear.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the magic is gone.
4. Turn on the radio, really loud, and have a lip-syncing contest (what is it with me and lip-syncing?).
5. By the 5th song, this will slowly change into a dance contest.
6. If you have a good radio station (or iPod I suppose), you can get at least 30 minutes out of step 5.
7. Your mini-van will suddenly become an octagon and your cute little dancers will morph into MMA fighters. For those of you who don't have any testosterone at home, MMA is Mixed Martial Arts.
8. Someone will end up with a blood nose. Do NOT repeat step 7.