Saturday, August 18, 2012

You're My Beloved

The groom has returned.  I can honestly say that we have been through good times and bad. In sickness and health.  Richer and poorer.  

"The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete." John 3:29  I have an overwhelming sense of peace and joy with the reunion to my groom.  As I sit next to him and hold his hand, I can't help but think of the other Groom, coming to be reunited with His bride.  

"Love of my life,
Look deep in My eyes,
There you will find what you need.
I'm the Giver of Life.
I'll clothe you in white.
My immaculate bride you will be.
Oh come running home to Me.

You're My beloved.
Lover, I'm yours.
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for.
For better or worse,
Forever we'll be.
Our love it unites us
It binds you to Me."

TAN

where Glory meets my suffering