Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thank You Letter

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you.  I noticed what you did this week.  Well, to be honest, I've noticed every week.  It touches my heart.  You are a wonderful example of Acts 20:35:  "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’

You are a Matthew 6:21 person, "for where your heart is, there your treasure is also."  I don't know how deep your pocketbook is, but I know where your heart is.

God knows too.  "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."  You have given not reluctantly nor under compulsion.  You have given your time, talent, and treasure.  

You have not made yourself known.  I sometimes wish you would, so I could thank you properly.  However, I know that's not your style.  You aren't letting your left hand see what your right hand is doing.  In fact, sometimes you do it under the cloak of darkness. 

I pray blessings for you, my friend, whomever you are.  

Love,
A Very Grateful Soul

where Glory meets my suffering