Thursday, July 26, 2012

Support Our Supporters

I am starting a new series, entitled "Support Our Supporters".  In May, we held a few fundraisers to help cover the cost of the transplant, which includes lodging for us, but most importantly, lodging and travel expenses for Kris, our donor.  The local businesses were so generous, that I want to make sure that they are given recognition for their donations.

Before you read on, you need to know the full story.  Click here to read about our fundraiser and how God had His hand over the whole event.  I'll wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pretty amazing, huh?  Praise God, from whom all blessings flow.

These local businesses made sacrifices in order to support our fundraiser.  I would like to turn the tables and support them.  In the coming weeks, you will see this logo

Support the Supporters


and have a chance to read the inside scoop on that company/business.  There are three ways you can support our supporters:
  1. Frequent their business. 
  2. Tell others about their business.
  3. Pray blessings for their business.
**Disclaimer: when the businesses donated, they had no idea they would be featured here.  In fact, I didn't even know, until God put it on my heart.  They all gave freely to someone they hardly knew or didn't even know at all.

I also want to say an overwhelming "thank you" to those individuals who came to the dinner and supported us financially.  It was a wonderful day and I enjoyed seeing each and every one of you walk through those doors.  That was the closest to heaven and God's family I have ever felt. 
******************************************************
Support Our Supports posts:
1. Pizzeria Venti
2. Integrated Bodywork: Therapeutic Massage and Yoga

where Glory meets my suffering