Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Message for the Hour

"O God, let me preach with enthusiasm because of what Christ did, not because of what the crowds think . . . because of the salvation we have, not the size of the group we have. Use me, O God, not because it's the hour for the message, but because you've given me a message for the hour." --Ed Towne

Friends, I am so humbled.  God has put us on a journey and it has been an ADVENTURE!  I honestly thought the adventure was just for us, but I am now beginning to see that we are to share our struggles and triumphs with others.  God has allowed me to do this thus far through this blog.  And I'm ok with that.  Writing is my preferred mode of communication.  Now, God is widening my sphere of influence.
Believe!
 Barbara Bruce has asked to share our story on her show "Believe".  BELIEVE has four segments: body, mind, spirit and success. BELIEVE is "The White Mountain Talk Show destined to empower you to believe you can do anything you set your mind to, if you just believe." BELIEVE's goal is to empower people - to give them information to help them test their belief systems, to make wise choices that empower them to feel good about themselves. The show is positive. Barbara interviews local, national and international persons who have something to share that has the potential to help change lives.

I will get the opportunity to share our story with the mountain (and everywhere online) this Sunday.  You can listen live at NewsTalk 970 & 1270 and online, 3 to 5pm at 970kvwm.com.  I will be the 4:00-4:30 segment. 

Please pray for me for this ministry.  I fully believe in God's sovereignty over our entire journey.  I am excited to share our story.  Please pray that God would give me the right words to share with the listeners.  Please pray also that I would be able to work past my nervousness and just let the story come out.

20 Million in 2012 AZ Email GIFJust after speaking with Barbara, I was contacted by the Donor Network of Arizona.  They are going to pitch my story to media outlets, and then use us to register people as organ and tissue donors at events and functions.  Next week, they are starting a summer campaign featuring stories about Donor Network of Arizona reaching the 2 million mark of registered donors in the state.  I will get more info tomorrow about when and where our story will be featured. 


Same prayers going up for this ministry as well.  I prayed the Prayer of Jabez this morning, just never thought my territory would expand this way!  Exciting, I tell you.  Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

where Glory meets my suffering