Michelle is offering a linky party where the little, new guys can ask for tutorials on how to spruce up our blogs. I know what you are thinking. Susan, don't you have enough on your plate? Yes, Joe's transplant is coming soon. Praise God! However, once he does have the transplant, we will be in the transplant house for 4-6 weeks. Did y'all read that?! Four to six weeks away from Jack and Josh (sniffle). Four to six weeks away from my classroom (nervous butterflies). I basically won't have anything to do for four to six weeks, except shuttle Joe to and fro doctors appointments. I hope to spend my time catching up on my reading (yippee!) and sprucing up my blog. So, here's what I would like to learn:
- how to add a grab button
- how to make a linky party
- how to add a cute signature at the bottom of my posts
- how to have an actual header that represents my blog
- how to comment on other posts and have either my cute grab button show or my header
- how to add "Other posts you might be interested in" at the bottom of my posts
Thank you, Michelle. You have no idea how big your classroom is!