Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pin the Feather on the Turkey

You know the game.  Pin the tail on the donkey?  Well, this year, we turned it around a little.

It all started when my boys were getting excited about family coming to visit for Thanksgiving.  They kept asking how many more days.  I had made a countdown chain for them last Christmas to...countdown to Christmas.  I decided to modify it a little to help them countdown to Thanksgiving

Every night the boys plucked a feather and we wrote on the feather what they were thankful for.  I saved the feathers for Thanksgiving night.  Oh, it was fun!

Everyone got blindfolded.  Spun around.  And pointed in the right direction, more or less.  Joe cheated. 


Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital ecard


In the end, the littlest, youngest, and the one who had never played before won!  I had my money on the blink guy.

where Glory meets my suffering