Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Love Autumn

I love Autumn. 
I love pumpkin spice lattes.  I love pumpkin spice cookies.  I love pumpkin ..., well, pumpkin anything.  I love a bowl of chili with fresh cornbread on the side.  I love ALL the fixin's of Thanksgiving.  I love Autumn.

I love golden aspens.  I love red ferns.  I love browning oaks.  I love Autumn.

I love crispy mornings.  I love pleasant afternoons.  I love cozy blankets.  I love flannel sheets.  I love Autumn.

I love hearing wind in the trees.  I love listening to Joe chop wood.  I love hearing my kitchen timer ding ALL THE TIME with all the baking.  I love Autumn.

I love the aroma of fresh-baked cookies.  I love the fragrance of fresh-baked pies.  I love smelling fresh-cut wood.  I love Autumn.

Why do you love Autumn?

where Glory meets my suffering