Thursday, June 10, 2010

New House

We are moving tomorrow into my dream home.  I have always, always, always wanted to live in a 2-story house (yes, I might change my tune after 1,000 trips up and down the stairs).  It is just the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

See the red door?  I have also always wanted a red door.  The front deck faces west and gets the sunsets.  We plan on putting the deck chairs out there.

The south side yard has a swingset with a sandbox underneath.  The deck here faces south and gets lots of sunshine. 

This is the south deck looking toward the garage.  There are doors leading to this deck from the Living Room and the Master Bedroom. 

View once you step inside the house.  Notice the south wall is flanked all with windows.  Lots of natural light and warmth.

Other view of the Living Room.  Notice the cute wood burning stove.  Nice. 

The open Kitchen.  I love the gas stove.  Can't wait to start baking.

The Laundry room.  No more laundry hallway for me.  I will probably spend a LOT of time in here.  Heck, who wouldn't?!

Downstairs Bathroom. 

Master Bedroom.  This slider leads to the south deck. 

Master Bathroom.  Jetted tub.  Tiled shower.  Double sinks.  Lots of natural light.

Boys Bedroom.  I LOVE the sloped ceilings.  And it has a HUGE closet. 

The hallway. All the natural light from the skylights makes it a perfect place to read while the boys play in their room.

The Boys' Bathroom.  Don't let this pic fool you.  This room is BIG!  And it has a skylight.

The other bedroom upstairs.  This room also has a HUGE closet. 

Oops.  I forgot to show a pic of the Dining Room.  This door leads out to the North yard. 

So, when are you coming to visit?

where Glory meets my suffering