Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Joy

I have 3 joys in my life.  My Savior, my son Jack, and my son Joshua.  My joy is multiplied when the three come together.  "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth".

Whenever we are driving, we listen to worship music.  They hear the lyrics and are beginning to sing along with me.

This morning, Joshua walked up to me and sang "You are my joy, You are my joy, You are my joy, You are my .... joy!"  I am so proud of him because he still sings "Oh, Happiness" as "Oh, Happy Mess".

As I was typing this, Joshua just sang it again, but this time, he changed the lyrics to "I am a joy, I am a joy, I am a joy, I am a ..joy!"

I prayed before they were born that they would be strong men of God and possibly be worship leaders.  Looks promising.

where Glory meets my suffering