Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our Podcast



Many of you have been asking what it is that I spoke about at church. This is a perfect opportunity for me to share our podcast site with you.

For those of you who don't know, our church took a new direction a little over a year ago. Many churches meet Sunday morning, people sit in rows, and sing hymns. God spoke to our pastor about a new venue to attract the crowd that doesn't feel comfortable with the typical Sunday service. We meet on Saturday nights. We sit at round tables and drink coffee and eat sweets. We worship to Christian rock music. God has continued to draw people in and we run out of seats continually.

We have tried to communicate with others through alternative means. We are on Facebook. We have a podcast. Hence this post.

Pastor Ernie just finished up a series on be(ing) His. In the final "episode", he asked a few of us to share how God has changed our lives. I was shocked to hear him ask me to share.

I won't spoil the surprise. I'll let you hear it for yourself. Click on our podbean to hear the week I spoke.

If you look on the right side, you will see recent weeks and sermons. Enjoy. Pass this on to others you think may like to hear it. If you are local, come and join us on Saturday Nights at Seven.

where Glory meets my suffering