Friday, April 10, 2009

A Big Step For Me

This marks a big step for me.

Every 3 years for the past 15 years, I have moved. I moved back to LA for 3 years to go to community college after doing one year in San Diego. Then I moved back to San Diego for 3 years to finish college. Next, I moved to Yosemite to live a dream and stayed for 3 years. Joe and I then bought a house and moved to Oakhurst and lived there for 3 years. Do you see a pattern yet? 3 years, 3 years, 3 years, 3 years, and now we have lived here for 3 years.

Joe wanted to move to El Paso to be closer to family, but you know how I feel about the matter. I LOVE where we live now. I love my students. I love my neighbors. I can go on and on. Well, last night, we officially took our house OFF the market and have decided to stay. The first time in 15 years, I will stay put for longer than 3 years. I am so excited.

Locals, let's get together. Let's do more game nights. Let's do more play dates at the lake. Let's do date nights. I have tremendous babysitters 5 houses down, who are twins, and they love the boys. They can watch your kids too.

where Glory meets my suffering