Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reflections on being alone?

Alone? I haven't had a moment to rest. After I left the library yesterday (yes, I get my free internet at the library, can't afford it at home), I was invited to the movies by a co-worker. So sweet. We saw Defiance. Good, but not your happy story-type. I then stopped at Wal-Mart for 4 items. It took me 90 minutes! I ran into tons of friends and chit-chatted in the aisles. You would have thought I had lived here forever.

On the way home, I passed my neighbor, so we stopped, rolled down our windows and chit-chatted for 15 minutes with our arms hanging out of our trucks.

This morning, I was invited to breakfast by another co-worker. Again, so sweet. Oh, and she has a time-share in Ruidoso, NM that she gave to us! Ahhhh! A timeshare at a country club for the week of July 4th!

where Glory meets my suffering