Friday, March 6, 2009

Reflections on being alone

I have been learning much about myself in the last day. This is a good experience. When I got home from work yesterday, it took me 30 seconds to say, "now what?". I am so used to being busy that I have every minute scheduled. It was good to cut loose. so, here's what I did.

I got take-out. I LOVE teriyaki bowls, but JOe doesn't, so that means I usually don't get them. I treated myself. Then, I thought I would be "bad" and eat in the living room. Funny thing. I didn't like that. I ended up eating at the dining room table.

I did go to bed at 6:30 last night. Not to sleep, but just to lay there, watch tv, and read. Heavenly. And guess what. I still woke up early. NO one to blame that on. It's just me.

I didn't get to lounge around the house much today, as we had a showing at 9:00 and another one at 10:00. Let's hope this is the last. I hate scrubbing and mopping.

I am out and about today. A co-worker invited me to the movies. I might be able to get used to this.

where Glory meets my suffering