Monday, March 9, 2009

Home is not a house

Home is not a house. Home is where your loved ones are. I am glad to say that mine are finally home. I did miss them. And actually, I did get bored. I got a lot done, but I am so used to being so busy that all that down time was a little boring. When they got home, right away I set to unpacking, laundry, dinner, bath night, reading books, etc. And you know what.... I couldn't have been happier.

Joe put on Little Bear for the boys so that we could catch up with each other. Normally, one person will sit in this chair. But, when Joe went in to check on them (because they were unusually quiet), he found this.



Normally, they do not suck their fingers either, but they were soooooo into this Little Bear video. Here's a test, which boy is on the left and which is on the right?

where Glory meets my suffering