Monday, February 16, 2009

48 things

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My father had a good friend named Kathleen Susan. So, I am Susan Kathleen.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Reading a chapter book with my class. Darn it, why am I so sensitive?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. I like my printing better, especially since I am an example to my students.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey baked ham, if I'm lucky enough to get it. Or just turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
2 boys, who are my little men.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. I'm awesome!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes.

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE?
Not again. I have once. I am terribly afraid of heights and I thought bungee jumping would cure me. Not.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted mini spooners.


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Almost always.

12. How do you wear a ball cap?
I don't.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Peanut butter and chocolate. If that's not available, anything chocolate

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way they hold themself. Are they slumped over or do they stand up straight.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My teeth.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mom and sister.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Of course.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Light pink pants and socks, I'm still in my PJ's

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOw?
My cat purring as she tries to get me to pet her while I'm typing. Everyone else is asleep, so the house is pretty peaceful.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rain in the summer. Pumpkin pie in the oven (or cookies in the oven). Fresh brewed coffee. Worksheets, fresh off the copier (silly, I know).

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister who is coming to visit. yeah, I can't wait.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes. We were never close growing up, but I feel closer now that we are both moms, even though we live about 10 hours away from each other.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
BASEBALL!

27. HAIR COLOR?
Natural: blondish/brown. Just highlighted it recently, myself.

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel. changes with my mood and the weather.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes, but my eyesight is getting so bad I may not be able to wear them much longer. Sad story.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
My homemade albondigas. I crave that stuff. I have to always have some in the freezer for emergencies.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings, I hate scary movies but love suspense.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Valkerie (sp?). Joe and I were able to go out on a date at Christmas time. The movie was actually pretty good.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink, again, I'm still in my PJ's

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer in the mountains. Winter in the desert. But Autumn and Spring are my all time favorites.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't know

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Island of the Blue Dolphins

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have a mouse pad, just a touch pad, so I guess the answer is: my fingers.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
the Amazing Race. We are big fans of Survivor too.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Wind in the pine trees. My children giggling. Gentle waterfalls or waves gently lapping the lakeshore

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Kansas City. random, I know.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Being me. As far as I know, I'm the best at it. I also think my special gift is "words of encouragement".

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Southern California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everybody

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
when we worked in Yosemite National Park.

where Glory meets my suffering