Saturday, January 24, 2009

Welcome to ME!

Ok, so I finally did it. I got a blogspot. Although I was VERY happy with my Facebook and will continue to keep that up, some of my friends and family were not able to access it. So..... I have a blogspot.

For awhile, I will post my blogs on FB and here until I just start blogging here and chatting on FB. Also, I am proud to say that I finally found my USB cable to connect my camera to the laptop. After 2 1/2 years, I realized there are still some boxes we never unpacked. Maybe it was that whole being pregnant and having a 6 month old and starting a new job and all that. Nevertheless, I found it and should be able to update pics and videos very easily now. You don't even want to know how hard it was before.

I know that some of you have been here for a long time and know your way around the block. I have been looking at your blogs and enjoy all the different layouts. How do I make mine a cute layout? Ok, so you experts, comment back and tell me your secrets on how you get your blogs to look so cute.

where Glory meets my suffering