Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things

(random pic for a random post)
Although I was pressured into this "25 random things" thing, I now think it's funny. See if you were in any of these things



1. Although I was raised in a Christian home, I made my personal decision to follow Christ when I was 23.

2. My father died when I was 14 months old.

3. I have lived on 2 sailboats (some of the best times of my life).

4. I lived in a National Park (Yosemite) for 3 years.

5. I love to go to bed early.

6. I am addicted to saving money. It's llike a game to me to see if I can get the best price.

7. I LOVE chocolate like you don't even understand. LOVE!

8. When I was pregnant with Jack, I ate (almost) only fruit. I CRAVED fruit!

9. When I was in the High School Marching Band, I won almost all our drill-downs. Go Me!

10. I played softball for 8 years and then helped coach my sister's softball team.

11. The only time I have to read magazines is in the restroom. There, now you know my little secret.

12. It took me 9 years to finish my Bachelor's, but only 14 months to finish my Master's.

13. I find this little "25 random things" stressful.

14. I used to work for a Hot Air Balloon company and chased hot air balloons all over San Diego county (and Temecula).

15. I have never done drugs.

16. I arrested over 10 people when I worked in Security.

17. I hate to exercise, but am trying to enjoy it. (trying)

18. I think my husband is the best father in whole wide world. He's also pretty hot.

19. I love to dance and often do around the house with the boys.

20. I love Game Nights and random get togethers with my friends.

21. I love to bake from scratch; especially apple pies for my husband.

22. I am tone deaf and can't hold a note, except in the car, where I magically turn into a Rock Star!

23. I don't mind cleaning the toilet but I can't STAND to clean the shower or bath tub. Calm me weird.

24. I was Valedictorian of Junior High School.

25. The BEST feeling I have ever had in my whole entire life, was giving birth to Jack, naturally.



where Glory meets my suffering